Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Mail and a HUGE pick up!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to thank mrwildcat for the trade.

Anze KopitarRyan GetzlafRyan MillerJersey'sRay Bourque

I have been trying to get all the Ryan Miller 2011-2012 Artifacts vertical cards. I have 6 out of 12. This card will make number 7.

Ryan Miller

Only 5 more to go.
Sick Miller! Very Jealous as usaul!!!
Sick patches
I forgot to say the Bourque, Millers, and Getzlaf are not for trade. Everything else is for trade.
Nice additions...that dual patch/auto is amazing!
great cards congrats

and sick pull
Yeah, that's such a pretty card...even the auto is centered, crisp, and complete. I love the foil on these SSPs and I wonder what area of the emblem that patch is from? Normally I'm all about the Victory Reds and 09-10 is my favorite BAP year by far, but man, congrats on that spectacular Miller.
(12-07-2011, 07:44 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, that's such a pretty card...even the auto is centered, crisp, and complete. I love the foil on these SSPs and I wonder what area of the emblem that patch is from? Normally I'm all about the Victory Reds and 09-10 is my favorite BAP year by far, but man, congrats on that spectacular Miller.
Thank you. I had to let the tag/patch #/5 go to get this Miller. I figured since it was more rare I would get this one. No one bought the patch tag so I am waiting for it to be relisted.
Nice pickups!!!!! LOVE THE MILLER!!!!