Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2011 triple threads group break and 1 box of my own
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
here are the cards i got from my group break of triple threads and 1 box i bought before the break...

MY BOX.....

[Image: triple0002.jpg]

AND FROM THE GROUP BREAK...I GOT THE SAINTS AND THE BENGALS....

[Image: triple0001.jpg]

dont think i will be buying any more boxes of this stuff.....only singles
Nice Baldwin looks like you did well in the group break
soon to be your baldwin...lol....wish the autos were the other way around....dalton instead of green or even ingram...lol
I need the AJ and Andy. Let me see what I can come up with. Don't have many raiders.
dang id love that favre...
Not horrible...that triple QB jersey will make you some nice cash or a great trade. Those sell well! Sorry about your Powell. Sad
(12-06-2011, 08:26 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: [ -> ]I need the AJ and Andy. Let me see what I can come up with. Don't have many raiders.
You can sure try but not sure I'm gonna let them go yet....lol...I have a Dalton from gridiron legends if you are interested....(0:
(12-06-2011, 08:28 PM)charbs1111 Wrote: [ -> ]dang id love that favre...
Got any nice raiders stuff....lol
(12-06-2011, 08:29 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: [ -> ]Not horrible...that triple QB jersey will make you some nice cash or a great trade. Those sell well! Sorry about your Powell. Sad
Me too....got 2 Jersey cards of his out of my absolute box but at least I got the Julio /10 out of the box too...lol....may stack of 34/*** are growing by the day...lol...pulled a blue topps chrome rc refractor 34/199....can't remember who...no one big but have a bunch of Taiwan jones and a few more fords 34/**...lol
(12-06-2011, 06:27 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: [ -> ]here are the cards i got from my group break of triple threads and 1 box i bought before the break...

MY BOX.....

[Image: triple0002.jpg]

AND FROM THE GROUP BREAK...I GOT THE SAINTS AND THE BENGALS....

[Image: triple0001.jpg]

dont think i will be buying any more boxes of this stuff.....only singles
actually not 2 bad

(12-07-2011, 08:26 AM)REBEL74 Wrote: [ -> ]actually not 2 bad
Could have been better than ANOTHER Powell auto though...oh well
Wish I had some bait for that Marino!!!
Pages: 1 2