Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Can't access BCCG?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't access BCCG? Is this part of the update, or is a problem on my end? If this is part of the update, does somebody know when it will be back up? I need to look up a verification for a graded card? Thanks.
(12-05-2011, 01:58 PM)abcoltsfan Wrote: [ -> ]I can't access BCCG? Is this part of the update, or is a problem on my end? If this is part of the update, does somebody know when it will be back up? I need to look up a verification for a graded card? Thanks.
Any news yet on when the BCCG section is going to be up? I really need to look up some things for verfication.
(12-09-2011, 04:29 AM)abcoltsfan Wrote: [ -> ]Any news yet on when the BCCG section is going to be up? I really need to look up some things for verfication.
As far as I know, the registry isn't for BCCG Graded cards; it's only for BGS & BVG Graded cards.
There is a section on beckett.com/bccg that has a feature where you can look BCCG cards, which is what I want to access and can't. Thanks for the reply. Appreciate it.
(12-09-2011, 02:15 PM)abcoltsfan Wrote: [ -> ]There is a section on beckett.com/bccg that has a feature where you can look BCCG cards, which is what I want to access and can't. Thanks for the reply. Appreciate it.
I apologize, but I haven't been on the forums much lately. Developers working on web site, and I've been working on other things (servers, phone systems, network infrastructure, etc....)

I just now was browsing the grading forums today and noticed the the Graded Card Lookup and the BCCG Lookup weren't working.

BCCG Lookup at www.beckett.com/bccg is now working.

The Graded Card Lookup wasn't quite so easy, but I'm looking at it now and working with one of the developers.