Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Beckett Dec Grading special
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know what the grading special for this month is, or will be? Was gonna send some cards in and try to get them back before christmas, but with the new update to the site. Its not showing.
(12-05-2011, 10:17 AM)fishtaco02 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know what the grading special for this month is, or will be? Was gonna send some cards in and try to get them back before christmas, but with the new update to the site. Its not showing.
I would be in for a few if you are putting a group together.
December's special is not listed yet. I am not sure if there will be one with the Grading and Registry portion of the website getting renovated.
yea I'm hoping to they get it fixed soon. Maybe I'll give them a call and see if they have anything. Trying to get it as a christmas present.

(12-06-2011, 12:43 PM)msimonds Wrote: [ -> ]December's special is not listed yet. I am not sure if there will be one with the Grading and Registry portion of the website getting renovated.
(12-06-2011, 12:06 PM)awagner1 Wrote: [ -> ]I would be in for a few if you are putting a group together.
+1