Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Shout out to gjpoll1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just got home from being gone due to work and my cards from the trade gjpoll1 and I had were here waiting on me..... I tried to leave feedback and a comment but I guess Beckett still has some bugs to work out because it wouldn't let me. I was extremely pleased with the trade with gjpoll1 excellent trader hope to do more with him. The Pierce Royalty Patch is an awesome card thanks man.
Glad that you are happy, we'll have to trade again in the future. Thanks; Gary.
(12-03-2011, 04:27 PM)kevinr Wrote: [ -> ]I just got home from being gone due to work and my cards from the trade gjpoll1 and I had were here waiting on me..... I tried to leave feedback and a comment but I guess Beckett still has some bugs to work out because it wouldn't let me. I was extremely pleased with the trade with gjpoll1 excellent trader hope to do more with him. The Pierce Royalty Patch is an awesome card thanks man.
You're not alone...i've also been unable to leave feedback in a deal of mine..
(12-03-2011, 11:28 PM)chemainus Wrote: [ -> ]You're not alone...i've also been unable to leave feedback in a deal of mine..
Yep that's about right. At the moment you can start trades, send offers/counteroffers and accept deals, but you can't leave messages in the trade or leave feedback.