Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: is something wrong with the site?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
my organize is empty
I am hearing this from a LOT of people...Sad
they just upgraded, so it might take a couple hours for everything to transfer. mine was gone, but then i hit refresh. the background changed from blue, to a gray and white stripe background
I like it, esp then I checked on my org and found lots of cards with updated higher BV's. One card jumped $10
(12-02-2011, 06:43 PM)JME1979 Wrote: [ -> ]I like it, esp then I checked on my org and found lots of cards with updated higher BV's. One card jumped $10
they screwed up conditional era pricing for post-1990's cards with the update. i know the mods and CS have been al;erted to it
and if you cant see org- refresh or log out, clear cookies then log back in using a new window. I cleared my cookies and all was good.
The conditional pricing issue has been reported
what with this crappy skin and missing links? xxxxxxxxxxthe site is the simplest forum management possible.
forum is a third part product, after everyone complained about the old forums
jeez mack lol, hate change much?
working great here Smile love the new look, and the org etc. is running great Smile

are we going to keep the "bump" in conditional value ..... I like it Smile
Pages: 1 2 3