Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Starting a new PC: Detroit Lions autos/relics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, now that I live in MI (A transplanted Hoosier), I'm starting to like...dare I say it? The LIONS! I'm looking for autos/relics of current/former Lions! Gosh, that's weird to say lol Feel free to send me offers! Thanks all!
I have a few Jahvid Best autos in my org, but I am also looking for Lion's mainly Stafford's Let me know if you need them. Also looking for any player in my sig
lol I would be interested, but since the only Lions auto I have so far is a Suh, it'd be a little counter productive lol
I have a Jahvid Best Sage auto in my organize.Lmk if you want to add it to our trade.Thanks
Have a 2009 Derrick Williams Topps Mayo Auto. Sent you an offer. Thanks!
PM sent on a Stafford auto
(12-01-2011, 10:39 PM)wjlee1978 Wrote: [ -> ]PM sent on a Stafford auto
No thanks bro, just looking to trade right now. Everyone should have been replied to now! Smile
offer sent, welcome to Michigan (now for the love of God get out while you still have a chance!!)
(12-02-2011, 01:26 AM)bigtrip18 Wrote: [ -> ]offer sent, welcome to Michigan (now for the love of God get out while you still have a chance!!)
This is my second winter (I say just cause I left for the summer...makes sense I know) lol Responding to all offers now!
Any interest in any of these?

[Image: smithkevinud.jpg]

[Image: williamsroyprestige.jpg]

[Image: williamsroyrs.jpg]

[Image: williamsroysweetspot.jpg]
Pages: 1 2