Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Question for the Kurt Warner collectors out there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know there are some other Warner collectors on the board.

Have any of you ever seen a card of his in his UNI jersey? I've never found one, but if there is one out there, it's going to the top of my want list!
I have a small but growing Warner collection and I have not see nor have I heard of a card in his UNI uniform. Do you have his Barnstormers card/s? If so got any extra's FT?
(12-01-2011, 06:40 PM)bigt314 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a small but growing Warner collection and I have not see nor have I heard of a card in his UNI uniform. Do you have his Barnstormers card/s? If so got any extra's FT?
Just one - but I don't have any dupes.

I haven't heard of one either - was hoping maybe there was a Sweet Spot or other non-NFL licensed card out there that had him in his UNI jersey.
(12-01-2011, 08:39 PM)ceocards Wrote: [ -> ]Just one - but I don't have any dupes.

I haven't heard of one either - was hoping maybe there was a Sweet Spot or other non-NFL licensed card out there that had him in his UNI jersey.
If I ever come across one I will let you know.

Ive never heard of one either. he wasnt a starter till his senior year, so its possible that if there is one its pretty rare... i am looking for the 95 barnstormers card if ya know of one let me know?
found one!!! got it on feebay for $30. made by all american sport collectibles. shows kurt in home uni cocked and ready to throw. has minimal info on back, ht wt age wifes name etc. autographed and numbered 1/1994
my scanner isnt playing nice right now, but when it is i will post a pic in this thread...needless to say, im super excited to add it to my pc!!!
Cool - I'd love to see it when you get a chance
i finally beat my scanner into submission. heres the card...[Image: kwcollegecardfront-1.jpg]
[Image: kwcollegecardback.jpg]
That's either an autographed broder or an autographed local issue because Kade wasn't born until 1998.
Awesome...thanks for sharing!

I'll have to start keeping my eye out for another one!
Pages: 1 2