Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Hey, looking to trade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, I know I am new and don't have any rep, I am also new and don't have many super high end cards but if you can take a look at my Organize anyhow.
Small deals are a good way to get started and develop some solid rep.

And while yes I would want Taylor Hall, or RNH (3 boxes and no young gun Sad and it is so over valued atm), or even in the realm of football Matt Ryan. I am open to trading for things of equal value that I think visually look cool.

I am in Toronto, and know that I will have to send first when trading with established traders.

If you want to see a pic of the Orr auto or any of the other Artifact cards check this thread here: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1467781.html
I think maybe your organize is marked as private or nothing is marked for trade because I can't see anything there.
I am interested in the UD Canvases.

(11-30-2011, 08:16 PM)KingYusei Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone, I know I am new and don't have any rep, I am also new and don't have many super high end cards but if you can take a look at my Organize anyhow.
Small deals are a good way to get started and develop some solid rep.

And while yes I would want Taylor Hall, or RNH (3 boxes and no young gun Sad and it is so over valued atm), or even in the realm of football Matt Ryan. I am open to trading for things of equal value that I think visually look cool.

I am in Toronto, and know that I will have to send first when trading with established traders.

If you want to see a pic of the Orr auto or any of the other Artifact cards check this thread here: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1467781.html

I double checked and it says it is Public though I named the folder "Yusei's" maybe that has something to do with it?
I see them now you need to put a quantity into the trade away column

Thanks, I updated the Have quantities, that should do it I believe.
Hey all, I was pack hunting for the RNH YG which I didn't get Sad but I have added a few more things to my Organize:
(Sidenote I think it is unfair that I have pulled YGs for every team but Edmonton so far.)

Canvas:
Vincent Lecavalier

Game Used Jersey:
Mike Commodore (a very pretty sparkly piece of silver fabric)
Tomas Plekanec

YG:
Mika Zibanejad

Plus if you are looking for cards from the other small subsets (1950's, all world team, ultimate team) please just PM a list of your needs.
Sent you an offer. Is the Giroux Artifacts card up for trade?
Hey, check my organize for the Orr. Thanks.
(12-04-2011, 08:13 AM)mq13 Wrote: [ -> ]Sent you an offer. Is the Giroux Artifacts card up for trade?
The Giroux has already been traded but I am about to send you a pm because you have more stuff that I want than you currently need from me so I will send you a list of things that are all multi-colour jersey cards. If you need something let me know and I will add it to my org.

Quote:Hey, check my organize for the Orr. Thanks.

will do in a moment

Here is a list of multicolour jerseys I picked up yesterday, can't afford to upgrade my org this week, so if yo are interested PM me and then if we can work out a deal I will add the pieces to org to go through proper trade functions:

2000-01 Titanium Draft Day Edition #18 Boris Mironov 0927/1020 (red/white)
2002-03 Pacific Jerseys #19 Tommy Salo (Blue/white)
2005-06 Upper Deck Jerseys #JBHO Bobby Holik (Blue/White)
2006-07 Beehive Matted Materials #MMSV Marek Svatos (Blue/White/Marron)
2006-07 Black Diamond Jerseys #JSG Scott Gomez (Red/White)
2008-09 Black Diamond Jerseys Quad #BDJLE Manny Legace (Blue/Black)
2008-09 Black Diamond Jerseys Quad #BDJLS Lee Stempniak (Blue/Black/White)
2008-09 SP Game Used Dual Authentic Fabrics #AFDE Pavol Demitra (Blue/Black)
2008-09 SP Game Used Dual Authentic Fabrics #AFMT Marty Turco (Black/Green)
2008-09 SP Game Used Dual Authentic Fabrics #AFST Miroslav Satan

(Black/Orange)
2008-09 Upper Deck Game Jerseys #GJ2MA Mark Stuart (Black/White/Yellow)
2008-09 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Threads #FTBB Brian Boyle (Black/Purple)
2009-10 Black Diamond Jerseys Quad #QJKA Sami Kapanen (Orange/Black/White)
2009-10 Upper Deck Game Jerseys #GJ2SR Steven Reinprecht (Black/Yellow)
2009-10 Upper Deck Trilogy Hat Trick Heroes #HTHOJ Olli Jokinen (Red/Black)
2010-11 Black Diamond Jerseys Quad #QJBL Brian Leetch (Black/YelloishOrange)
2010-11 Black Diamond Jerseys Quad #QJAK Alex Kovalev (Black/Red)
2010-11 Black Diamond Jerseys Quad #QJMJ Milan Jurcina (Black/White/Yellow)
2010-11 Black Diamond Jerseys Quad #QJMJ Milan Jurcina (Black/White/Yellow)
2010-11 Black Diamond Jerseys Quad #QJMJ Milan Jurcina (White/Yellow)
2010-11 Black Diamond Jerseys Quad #QJMJ Milan Jurcina (Black/Yellow)
2010-11 Black Diamond Jerseys Quad #QJPS Peter Stastny (Black/Blue/White)
2010-11 SPx Winning Materials #WMMH Marian Hossa (Red/Black)
2010-11 Upper Deck Game Jerseys #GJCD Chris Drury (Red/White/Blue)
2010-11 Upper Deck Game Jerseys #GJSH Shaone Morrisonn (Blue/White/Black)
2011-12 Artifacts Treasured Swatches Blue #TSMK Miikka Kiprusoff 002/135

(Red/White)