Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: How much is this worth? Need Opinions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My friend was moving helping a family move stuff out of their HUGE house into an apparently even bigger one lol and they let him have this poster because they didn't want it. He is wanting to sell it and all the sigs look real and legit except for the MJ. He wants me to sell it since I have an ebay account and was wondering, what price should i put for it? Thanks!
[Image: DSCN1299.jpg]
I have no idea but I do have to say that is simply stunning Smile
I know right! lol he was telling me about it and I was like just let me have it. Apparently the family had more money than they knew what to do with. They gave him a MJ one too but he's gonna hang onto it haha I already tried to tell him he needed to give it to me. He said 500 but i've googled this poster and can't get nothing to come up. Theres like 12 Hall of Fame coaches on there.
just throw a huge number on it and see what offers come in...or wait to talk to like huggins and scott at a bigger show or something... definitively not 500...ill email the pic to my dad and see what he says
the jordan doesnt look fake it just looks like a autopen. That is an awesome piece...I wish you were in the pittsburgh area itd look great in our shop...we do alot of consignments
JUst called my dad and he said under 1000. BUt to be for sure just look up every coach on a flat 8x10 and add em together.
alright thanks man! Dean Smith can't sign hardly anything anymore due to his health problems. I know some UNC fans might pay for it just because of him and roy and gutheridge. So I should just put the BIN at like 1000 or more and just see what offers I get?
Cant forget larry brown in that group lol forgot him. there was so many coaches on there. He kept telling me about the poster and I was kinda just ilk mhmm sure haha then I saw it earlier and was like WOW

(11-30-2011, 08:23 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]alright thanks man! Dean Smith can't sign hardly anything anymore due to his health problems. I know some UNC fans might pay for it just because of him and roy and gutheridge. So I should just put the BIN at like 1000 or more and just see what offers I get?
(11-30-2011, 08:02 PM)crimedawg47 Wrote: [ -> ]I have no idea but I do have to say that is simply stunning Smile
+1
Also Flip and Doc Rivers!! Awesome poster! Too bad MJ didn't sign. It would have been an enormous amount more than 1000. If money is no object to the guy, I say start at .99 and watch it soar. It will be fun for you since its not your money. You could always put like a $500 reserve on it. Good luck!
I honestly think you could throw that up there with a starting bid of $1,000 and it'll still get hits. Question is, is there a COA with it?
awesome poster. wonder how many others are out there.. that have all the signatures. I've seen other flight school posters with autos, but never that many people on it. Usually 3-4 people. the last one I seen was probably 97 or 98. poser didn't look anything like that one..

Contact the guys that work at Beckett or SI.. they might have an old story about that year's flight club...
my first step would be to authenticate it, I'd hate selling something and have someone accuse me of selling a fake, if I were selling it I'd mark it at .99 and just let it go, honestly I think thats the way to go selling anything on ebay.