Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: HAHAHA good times.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was just reading through all of my old posts and I came across a good one....

I worked a trade with a member on Beckett and sent him a Felix Jones /11 and 1/1 for a trade. He never got back with me, nor did I recieve the his end of the trade. After doing a little investigating, I found out he was in a drug and alcohol rehab center. I contacted the local PD and they told they knew the guy. Long story short..... Cops told him to give me my two cards back OR be arrested for fraud.

I got my cards back three days later in the mail.

that's awesome!! I remember some college kids scammed me on my first ever trade here on beckett..luckily called the cops in az and they got him to send cards on two different occasions though never got my original card back. learned a lot since then
Nice, what cards did you get in return?
me personally the only one i remember was a kordell stewart auto getting...the card i had traded was a couch finest refractor rc (back when it was worth something). I was supposed to get a moss rc auto
(11-30-2011, 09:51 AM)fishtaco02 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, what cards did you get in return?
Awesome, and lucky you!
Sweet! Lol what a loser. Glad your cards are back!
Pretty Lucky
thats messed up but hey at least you got your cards back
Lol, that is awsome. How did you find out he was in rehab? I thought they couldnt make known who was in those programs? Regardless that is awsome, you are very lucky to end up getting your cards.
(11-30-2011, 02:03 PM)jpcisco Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, that is awsome. How did you find out he was in rehab? I thought they couldnt make known who was in those programs? Regardless that is awsome, you are very lucky to end up getting your cards.
I had signature confirmation on the package. I called the post office that delivered it and asked if the person the package was intended for signed it and they said yes. At that point I googled the address and it gave me a rehab center. I called the rehab center and asked to speak with the individual. The conversation was priceless..... he sounded surprised as all hell ......

-Mark
Pages: 1 2