Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: back to work on my AK47 PC...want 100 autos/relics by christmas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finally, I've got some time off and I can start working on my Andrei Kirilenko collection again. I want 100 AK47 autos/relics by Christmas! Let's see if we can do it guys (just looking for autos/relics at this time). Thanks all!
(11-29-2011, 05:28 AM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]Finally, I've got some time off and I can start working on my Andrei Kirilenko collection again. I want 100 AK47 autos/relics by Christmas! Let's see if we can do it guys (just looking for autos/relics at this time). Thanks all!
i checked your organize and i saw some larry bird, magic johnson and tiger woods cards. what kind of trade value are you looking for them? thanks.
(11-29-2011, 05:39 AM)filamuraireborn Wrote: [ -> ]i checked your organize and i saw some larry bird, magic johnson and tiger woods cards. what kind of trade value are you looking for them? thanks.
mini TW-100ish
reg TW-50ish
Bird/John-A Bird auto/relic lol
Got a couple relics,if you want to check me.
offer sent bro!
Hi mate i have sent yo anoffer on some Autos
Hi Mate i have the Gold Standard Gold stars AU and his Gold Standard Base AU also??
Both FT/FS

LMK if you need these