Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: New Dolphins stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all here is my newest adds. Went to a show on Friday only got a few cards as most stuff doesnt seem to gain my interest much anymore. Also not alot of dolphins either.

Got a nice TTM back from Twan Russell He played for the Dolphins for 3 seasons then the Falcons and Redskins.
Sent me a note back as well thanking me and was glad to be remembered.
[Image: russellttm111-28-11.jpg]
Then got these at the show. 1 each for thier black friday sale.
Big Grin
Josh Heupel
[Image: heupeldualjsy11-28-11.jpg]

Derek Hagan
[Image: haganjsy11-28-11.jpg]

Dual Ball Chris Chambers & Josh Heupel
[Image: chambersheupelball11-28-11.jpg]

Karim Abdul-Jabbar Jsy #/300 (upper left corner has a small patch under it)
[Image: kajjsy11-28-11.jpg]

Ricky Williams
[Image: rwjsy11-28-11.jpg]

Jay Fiedler
#/521
[Image: fiedlerjsy11-28-11.jpg]
&
[Image: fiedlerbluejsy11-28-11.jpg]
Thats it for now.
always liked invincible. thought they could do a little better in quality but the look was cool. nice little pickups.
That TTM auto is sick...very cool looking siganture
Where did you find that Russell picture? Looks like he's about 500 pounds! lol Awesome pickups man
Thanks guys.

The pic was from some site i use for some older dolphins players w/ hard to find pics. I think its the angle he was at when the pic was taken.
Great pickups and congrats on the TTM! Signature looks great! Been kinda slow for me on the TTM's lately so I've had to resort to buying certified autos and jerseys off of the bay and trying to trade on here to get my fix, lol.

Seems like it has gotten very tough to make trades unless you have the exact thing someone wants though, even matching BV for BV or trading in someone else's favor value wise. Sad Speaking of which, are you still interested in those 80s-90s-00s Dolphins base, inserts, rookies that we had talked about a few months back? I've still got them if you are interested at all.
(11-28-2011, 05:20 PM)alanch Wrote: [ -> ]Great pickups and congrats on the TTM! Signature looks great! Been kinda slow for me on the TTM's lately so I've had to resort to buying certified autos and jerseys off of the bay and trying to trade on here to get my fix, lol.

Seems like it has gotten very tough to make trades unless you have the exact thing someone wants though, even matching BV for BV or trading in someone else's favor value wise. Sad Speaking of which, are you still interested in those 80s-90s-00s Dolphins base, inserts, rookies that we had talked about a few months back? I've still got them if you are interested at all.
Yea sure. Dont remember exactly what you were looking for my lmk and i'm sure we can come to some kinda trade.

I hear ya on the trading gets hard and puts you down a bit. The TTM just when you start thinking the whole thing over you get a few in and makes you happy again. I sent out 5 today hope they come back quick.
Great additions brother. Congrats
I enjoy your posts a lot because you always showcase a player that I haven't thought of for years. Case in point Josh Heupel. He was great in college and not so great in the pros. I really thought he had a chance to replace Marino but we know how that went lol. I also like the Ricky with the dreads!!! Nice pickups!!!
Very nice pickups! Always nice to see some of the "forgotten" players on cards lol
Pages: 1 2