Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 9 day mailday! Love coming home to a bunch of crack packages!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First the Magic pickups.

[Image: Nov25679.jpg]
[Image: Nov25680.jpg]

For the Random PC -

[Image: Nov25681.jpg]
[Image: Nov25682.jpg]

The Bradford PC -

[Image: Nov25683.jpg]
[Image: Nov25684.jpg]
[Image: Nov25685.jpg]
The Jordan and Ricky PC lol -

[Image: Nov25686.jpg]

And now the Daniel Thomas PC -

[Image: Nov25687.jpg]
[Image: Nov25688.jpg]
[Image: Nov25689.jpg]
[Image: Nov25690.jpg]
[Image: Nov25691.jpg]
[Image: Nov25692.jpg]
[Image: Nov25693.jpg]
[Image: Nov25694.jpg]
[Image: Nov25695.jpg]
[Image: Nov25696.jpg]
sickkkk marino!!!
A Marino and a Manning....I consider that about as good of a mailday as you could possibly have!
WOW!! Great pick ups!! Love that Marino auto!
Nice haul....I really could use one of those d.t chrome autos for my set.....also could use my first Marino auto...lol
I bet you was just about as giddy as could be to handle them and do your thing with em!
Thanks guys! Love the Marino myself. When I saw it I had to have it lol

Cyber - I have about 10 of those Chrome autos now lol I think we may be able to work something out

Cowboy - I'm still handling them hehehe
(11-25-2011, 07:51 PM)branesergen Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys! Love the Marino myself. When I saw it I had to have it lol

Cyber - I have about 10 of those Chrome autos now lol I think we may be able to work something out

Cowboy - I'm still handling them hehehe
Its perdy cool man, when i was growing up the way cards were then you had to have deep pockets or be very lucky to have a good certified on card auto. So every time i get one now its kinda shocking and just special in a way. Never thought i would own one much less over 20 or so now.
Yeah I remember when they were one in a thousand packs lol And when you saw one you stared for hours in awe lol Nows it just another signed card NEXT! lol
Nice pickups!!!
Pages: 1 2