Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: hey MrGonzoDad ...... check this one out !!! :) .....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Happy BDay bud Smile

hope you have a great day and all your pulls today are 1/1's Smile

pbean and pbeanjr
Happy birthday Gonzo! Let's see if the Buckeyes can get that win tomorrow!
Thank you Bean family! I'm actually awake at 3:40 AK time, waiting for my crazy wife to get home safe from Black Friday madness. The lcs close by is doing the Panini Black Friday pack giveaway, but of course Certified isn't on the list. That starts at 10:00. Hoping to see Kennycooks there too.
Thanks again guys!
I am getting ready to go myself.....only 48 packs on hand so my math says 8 people will get packs....hope no one else is thinking about showing up 4 hours early.....
Oh....and Happy Birthday of course. Day after Thanksgiving is rough. My girl has the day after Christmas,
(11-25-2011, 09:22 AM)kennycooks Wrote: [ -> ]I am getting ready to go myself.....only 48 packs on hand so my math says 8 people will get packs....hope no one else is thinking about showing up 4 hours early.....
Oh....and Happy Birthday of course. Day after Thanksgiving is rough. My girl has the day after Christmas,
Used to hate it, but the last Thursday in November is always a different date. It was actually on Thanksgiving last year.
Now I get Thanksgiving dinner, a four day weekend and the last Saturday in November is when the only game of the year that matters happens.
Happy birthday buddy
Happy Birthday Gonzo!!!! Have a great one and come home with a giant pull from the Black Friday sale!
Happy Birthday, Hardy. Have a great day!
Happy b-day Gonzo...Hope you have a great one Smile
Happy B-day Gonzo!!!
Pages: 1 2