Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Come check it out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The site has been revamped a bit and many cards have been added.

www.hockeyvadim.com

You can now search my collection by autos, jerseys, and patches as well as all the other various ways to search.

I have added close to a thousand cards in the past week or two.

All of the cards in the trader section may not be in my organize but if you interested in any of them please make a list and either respond here or shoot me a pm and I can add them to my org.

Thanks for looking and as always and any all feedback is appreciated.

Thanks

looks pretty solid

loving the newer cards you got for your pc
awesome site one suggestion to make it better add a photo link if you have scans of your cards.
(11-23-2011, 09:22 PM)reelins Wrote: [ -> ]awesome site one suggestion to make it better add a photo link if you have scans of your cards.

Did you see at the "Private Collection" area? I have pictures of all my PC cards.

Don't scan the traders anymore unless asked by someone else because that used to take way too much time and energy.
(11-23-2011, 10:40 PM)hockeyvadim Wrote: [ -> ]Did you see at the "Private Collection" area? I have pictures of all my PC cards.

Don't scan the traders anymore unless asked by someone else because that used to take way too much time and energy.
OK just saw that. Understand the time thing kind of hard to scan a card then trade it before you even put it on the site.
Vad,
Awesome job. Makes trading alot easier than here. I hope they get the matchmaker working soon. It has been a year since it was supposed to be up and running. Enough about the rant Sorry!!! You have made it easy to see what you have so I am interested in the following.
2010-11 ITG BTP
Masked Men Emeralds All 11
Deep in the Crease #DC28
2010-11 ITG Decades
Decades Rookies #DR18 Mullen

Mark
Offer sent

(11-24-2011, 08:48 AM)mq13 Wrote: [ -> ]Vad,
Awesome job. Makes trading alot easier than here. I hope they get the matchmaker working soon. It has been a year since it was supposed to be up and running. Enough about the rant Sorry!!! You have made it easy to see what you have so I am interested in the following.
2010-11 ITG BTP
Masked Men Emeralds All 11
Deep in the Crease #DC28
2010-11 ITG Decades
Decades Rookies #DR18 Mullen

Mark
Interested in the base set for the 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice, and 2010-11 Pinnacle.