Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Birthday week box break binge update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So I kinda went kookoo for cocoa puffs this week, I got some splainin to do with the old lady.
First are scans to replace the pics of my 2 boxes of Certified, missing the AJ Green team die cut /25 that went to my brother.
[Image: Image2.jpg]
Bradford blue /100
Rudy FOTG /250
Green is a 2 color if you hold at an extreme angle, there's the tiniest sliver of green jersey /50
Smith /250
Marecic Blue /100 (???) Redemp
Rudy FF RC /??? Redemp I'm guessing /599
LeSean McCoy Black 1/1 woot woot
Next is my craptacular box of Threads I got suckered into buying for some crappy black friday packs plus one hit from 2 packs of Certified
[Image: Image-1.jpg]
Gonzalez /299
Samuel 2 color patch/99
Durham and Allen/299Pettis FOTG /250
Barf
Couldn't help myself, got a box of Longevity from Target since they finally made it across the border
[Image: Image3.jpg]
Smith and Young /249
Flacco and Gaffney /100
Barf again.
Left, went to Best Buy, went BACK to Target to get the other box of Longevity, damn the torpedoes.
[Image: Image4-1.jpg]
First hit /100 (Anger rising)
Then found these:
[Image: Image4.jpg]
Smith jumbo /50
Smith "RC" 6/10
Locker prime jumbo Ruby 3/5.
Turned out to be a good birthday after all, went home to quiet kids and a turkey dinner the wife made today.
What does the front look like of the McCoy?
Sweet hits Gonzo can't beat a 1/1 pull and I'd say Sv 50.00 - 75.00 maybe ?
Very sweet card!!!
With the way he's played this year that's a sick pull, congrats.
Hold that McCoy for a little longer. He isnt getting the respect he deserves yet but he will soon, then get ready to rake in some cash!! Nice hit! Smile
Sick Mccoy, and nice brother!
That's nice! I could use that Torrey smith gu
Nice hits. I was in Bosco's yesterday an hour or so before the Certified came in didn't have the time to wait so figured I would grab some on Friday. What are they selling these for out of curiosity? Also are you going to the Black Friday sale? I am thinking about showing up around 8 or so but don't know if that is a crazy idea or not.
shiz dood thats nice!
Pages: 1 2 3