Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My second box of 11-12 Upper Deck Series 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not a bad haul. No scans yet, but I'll get around to it some time tonight and post them. Here were the hits...

Full set of Bruins base, including the checklist, and an Ovechkin base card, all for my PC. (All in one box! Not a bad deal!)

All-World Team
AW9 Duncan Keith
AW10 Dustin Byfuglien

EA Ultimate Team
EA2 Drew Doughty

Hockey Heroes: (both were doubles)
HH1 Johnny Bower
HH4 Bobby Hull

Game Jerseys:
GJ-MD Matt Duchene (blue)
GJ-PB Patrik Berglund (blue, and my 2nd in 2 boxes. See a pattern?)

Here's where the pattern ends though, with the Young Guns...
211 David Savard
231 Patrick Wiercioch
233 Stephane Da Costa
236 Erik Gustafsson
248 Mark Scheifele

and 214... Ryan Nugent-Hopkins!!!

Upper Deck Canvas:
C24 Patrick Kane
C72 Jaroslav Halak
C86 Nicklas Backstrom
and C117 Cody Hodgson!!!

Not a bad break, as far as I'm concerned. Trading the inserts for Bruins inserts, jerseys for Bruins players' jerseys, canvas cards for Bruins (or an Ovechkin) canvas cards, and holding on to the Young Guns for a while.

Thanks for looking!
-Chris
Very nice break congrats. Nice hits on the RNH YG and Hodgson canvas.
Nice break, especially nice pull on the hopkins! Hey, interested in the kane canvas, i'll shoot you a pm.
Nice break indeed! I am eyeing that Halak... please let me know!

Randi
Sweet hopkins
a few nice hits congrats
(11-22-2011, 05:35 PM)NDlaxbeast927 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice break, especially nice pull on the hopkins! Hey, interested in the kane canvas, i'll shoot you a pm.
(11-22-2011, 05:43 PM)rayeates Wrote: [ -> ]Nice break indeed! I am eyeing that Halak... please let me know!

Randi
Looking to swap the Canvas cards for Bruins canvas cards, or an Ovechkin.
Randi, I've still got those other two Halak cards (the SPGU gold #/100 and Victory Black that you wanted) as well.

You got the same 6 Young guns as I did in my box. I then bought a blaster box and got a second Gustafsson and a second Hopkins YG Smile I won't complain though