Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Walmart value box (Nice Lakers Hit )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off no it wasnt a Kobe hehe
Well got a few extra bucks from someone that owed me for a while and was at wallyworld and I broke down and got one of those value boxes with the different packs in it. Got a few lebrons and kobe base cards, a few kentucky players. Well Here is the semi hits that are 2 bucks or so.

[Image: JohnHavlicek.jpg] [Image: KobeBryant.jpg]

[Image: MichaelJordan-1.jpg] [Image: RobinLopez.jpg]

[Image: SleepyFloyd.jpg] [Image: TyrekeEvans.jpg]

[Image: DeJuanSummers.jpg]

At this point I was like ok could have been alot worst then got this in the second to last pack

Glen Rice on card auto /50
[Image: GlenRice.jpg]
Nice Hit! Retail is extremely hit and miss!
Sweet auto
Sometimes it is fun to take a flyer on value boxes. A good hit once in a while is what keeps us coming back!

JonathanI
Sweet hit.. if it's for trade please check me for it..
interested in that glen rice auto...
nice hit. in 17 years of collecting, i have yet to pull an auto from a pack.
Yes it is, Thanks
(11-22-2011, 12:44 AM)magneto2 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice Hit! Retail is extremely hit and miss!
Thanks dude
(11-22-2011, 08:25 AM)alstott9adams Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet auto
Yea once in a while I break down cause I got the itch and there no other boxes there that I want so you take a shot. hehe win some lose some,
(11-22-2011, 09:50 AM)jonathani Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes it is fun to take a flyer on value boxes. A good hit once in a while is what keeps us coming back!

JonathanI

I got classes for one more week and then Finals so it will be a week or so before I start checking for trades
(11-22-2011, 03:48 PM)kct1 Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet hit.. if it's for trade please check me for it..

I got classes for one more week and then Finals so it will be a week or so before I start checking for trades
(11-26-2011, 11:11 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: [ -> ]interested in that glen rice auto...

I have got lucky a few times and remember if its been that long it means your due. hehe cant win if ya dont play
(11-28-2011, 08:32 PM)pork chop Wrote: [ -> ]nice hit. in 17 years of collecting, i have yet to pull an auto from a pack.