Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Another box 2011 Prime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Opened my second box of 2011 Topps prime and here are the good ones...

[Image: Primevets.jpg]

[Image: dualstrips.jpg]

[Image: looker.jpg]

Then my three favorites

[Image: tripethreads.jpg]

[Image: autos-1.jpg]

Think I will hit the bay with the Dalton...

Thanks for looking
Colin K. not to shabby either and with it being the 001/199 you know it is an eBay 1/1!!! lol Smile Nice break. Weird how the dalton just says Topps instead of the Topps Prime logo though... almost as if it were a set originally produced to be included in the '2011 Topps Football' release and then didnt make it for pack-out so they threw it into prime.
Yeah, that's weird, they put that slim auto set into Five Star last yr, but the thing was it wasn't supposed to disrupt the normal per box hit odds.
Nice hit, If you decide to trade it, you can check me even in PC for the Dalton.
What are you wanting for the Kaepernick?
(11-21-2011, 11:06 PM)avsrock26 Wrote: [ -> ]What are you wanting for the Kaepernick?
PM sent...
(11-21-2011, 06:21 PM)TRAVISTURNER Wrote: [ -> ]Colin K. not to shabby either and with it being the 001/199 you know it is an eBay 1/1!!! lol Smile Nice break. Weird how the dalton just says Topps instead of the Topps Prime logo though... almost as if it were a set originally produced to be included in the '2011 Topps Football' release and then didnt make it for pack-out so they threw it into prime.
Even when I added it to my org it was not listed under Topps Prime. I had to search for it...
Those are the Topps Red Zone autographs. They're randomly inserted into most, if not all, Topps products throughout the year.
Nice dalton auto
Thanks