Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: SIC'EM BEARS!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
RGIII for Heisman ...Luck got crushed by the first good team he played. Try playing 4 top ten teams in your schedule and still having the stats RGIII has. Luck wouldn't get 4 wins if he was QB for Baylor.

Biggest win in our school's history. GO BAYLOR!!!!!!
Congrats Serg!!!! I Heart seeing ou lose!!!!
(11-20-2011, 12:57 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats Serg!!!! I Heart seeing ou lose!!!!
Oh me too, I Loooooove it!!!! Big Grin It is a shame we lost to OK state, Mizzou and K State now, jeez.
OK's BCS hopes went down SOONER than they probably hoped.....I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere
Nice win Baylor! Enjoy RG III because he is just incredible. Most total yards given up by a Sooner defense in its history.

This one hurts us Sooner fans.
this would have been the best week in college football ever if the Ducks didnt have such a sorry kicker Sad
Glad your Bears pulled it out Serg!!
I thought of you when I saw the score. Congrats bud!
Congrats Serg! Its always nice when Oklahoma loses. With that I say, M-I-Z Z-O-U! Go Tigers!
(11-20-2011, 01:52 AM)jncdrew Wrote: [ -> ]Oh me too, I Loooooove it!!!! Big Grin It is a shame we lost to OK state, Mizzou and K State now, jeez.
I agree!!! what is going on with our Horns???Sad I thought we just might squeak by that last game...
(11-20-2011, 04:31 PM)superynaldo Wrote: [ -> ]I agree!!! what is going on with our Horns???Sad I thought we just might squeak by that last game...
We are young, all new coaches, new systems and if we have a good qb, we have no running game, if we have a rb, we have no qb. Alot of factors and all these Boise state gadget plays are only gonna get you so far. That is the problem, we need some consistent qb play. Next year we will be good, we have 2 STUDS right now in the backfield and i am letting you know now, when malcolm brown comes out, he is mine!! Jaxon is yours, lol!
Pages: 1 2