Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: A few more topps chrome blasters huge hit !!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After pulling the ponder auto and the mark ingram red refractor. i couldnt help myself to see if i could keep the hits rolling with the topps chrome blasters. well they did with this insane card in the second blaster of the day.

# 20/25 black refractor jake locker rookie auto
[Image: jakelocker.jpg]

The centering is perfect on this one, the scan doesent do it justice.
Absolutely insane. This makes all the blasters that I was happy with seem really bad. Thanks a lot. Wink
Man and I pull diddly out of 12 blasters. Oh and by the way amazing hit!!! Locker is a guy I would keep. He is a monster of a qb
I never pull anything ;(
thanks. going to head back tomorrow if there are any left. !!
Awesome pull, I usually absolutely had retail, until this year I've been buying a lot of Topps Chrome blasters after seeing everyone hit so big on here. Not going to lie, I was surprised when I hit my first auto out of them, they're def loaded this year. Again, awesome pull and good look on your next blasters too!!!
Wow! wished i could get more. only one blaster for me and a couple packs. Short on funds. Hope they dont dry up at walmart. Congrats on the pulls!
Great card! FYI, you need to remove the BV before the mods come get you and completely delete this thread.
Very nice pull. I think Locker will be great when he gets his shot.
These Chrome Blasters are amazing!!!!
Pages: 1 2