Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2 1/2 weeks of Mail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here are the cards I have received in the mail over the last 2 1/2 weeks from some great trades I have completed with a TOP 4.

[Image: Nov192011-1.jpg]

[Image: Nov192011-2.jpg]

[Image: Nov192011-4.jpg]

[Image: Nov192011-3.jpg]
The Blank Back is the 11-12 Jeff Carter Retro

#4 - loving picking up the odd Great One here and there
[Image: 2010-11UpperDeckAmbassadorsoftheGameAG30Gretzky.jpg]

#3 - a Great Golden Jet Auto
[Image: 2010-11TheCupEnshriementsCEBHHull.jpg]

#2 - a nice Richards Jsy-Auto
[Image: 2010-11SPGameUsedInkedSweateriMRRichards.jpg]

and finally......

#1 - probably one of the nicest Richie in the collection

[Image: 2011-12ArtifactsHorizontalPatchPatchSpec...chards.jpg]

Thanks for the look, looking forward to seeing your thoughts.

Chris
Sweet pick ups!!!! That Richards is an awesome card. CONGRATS!
Sweet pick ups....Thats a great Richards you were able to add to you PC.....CONGRATS!!
Yeah that Richards is very nice to look at from the foiling to the patch. My favorite happens to be the Hull Enshrinments though...I think those are too snazzy.
Nice Mail! If the Luke Adam retro YG and the miller dual jsy are for trade i would be interested, LMK

Thanks,

Bailey
That Richards is sick. Nice pick up on the Hull Enshrinements as well. Congrats on your mail.
wow great pick ups for the past 2.5 weeks
Congrats on the great pick-ups! That Richards /9 is awesome!

Randi
Well, Today is an exciting day for me. It is the first card I've ever traded to somebody that has been posted as a scan on a mail day. (assuming that Wayne Gretzky is from me, which i am pretty sure it was cause i know i traded with you but I'm too lazy to go check to make sure it was this card). Finally, I have a card that is 'of value' to somebody else enough to show it off Wink i might actually be moving up in this collecting world. yay.
(11-22-2011, 07:20 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: [ -> ]Well, Today is an exciting day for me. It is the first card I've ever traded to somebody that has been posted as a scan on a mail day. (assuming that Wayne Gretzky is from me, which i am pretty sure it was cause i know i traded with you but I'm too lazy to go check to make sure it was this card). Finally, I have a card that is 'of value' to somebody else enough to show it off Wink i might actually be moving up in this collecting world. yay.

Yes, the Gretzky is from our trade.

Pages: 1 2