Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Huge Shout Out To mrspudhead!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day, all!

Yesterday was a fantastic day for my PC! I worked out a deal with mrspudhead that was way more than considerable. In exchange for the cards that he needed, spud offered up the current cornerstone to my new Habs PC.

2011-12 Artifacts Tundra Tandems Red Fight Straps TT2-MK-Andrei Markov/Andrei Kostitsyn 1/10!!!

[Image: 010-1.jpg]

Fitting that the Kostitsyn strap piece is pink! Haha! This card is absolutely amazing in hand, and I cannot thank Spud enough for the fantastic trade! Big props to him!

Now for the replacements that Panini sent to me in exchange for the STS redemptions that they said would not be happening. I got the better end in the way of BV, but I still think that I did not do too well. I asked for Montreal Canadiens, but received mostly rivals of my Habs! Haha!

There are two Prongers in the shots... because I received two! Numbers 36/75 and 37/75.

[Image: 001.jpg][Image: 002.jpg][Image: 003.jpg][Image: 004.jpg][Image: 005.jpg][Image: 006.jpg][Image: 007.jpg][Image: 008.jpg][Image: 009.jpg]

All of the "redemptions" are for trade, and NDlaxbeast927 has the first shot at the Luke Adam RC Au. If you are interested in any of the cards, please drop me a line here, PM me or send a trade offer. Thanks for the look and all comments are welcomed!

Randi
wow great pick ups congrats
Interested in the park card..check my org, see if i got anything for it. Nothing personal or anything, I just like the way he looks so outta shape and it reminds me of the old days where it seemed like 'normal' guys could play in the nhl. Guys with day jobs and not now a days where it seems like you've got to be born on skates. Not that i'm saying there's anything wrong with today or anything. It was just simpler times i think. ha. man. im old.
Hrm, that seems to be in line with the grab-bag Panini replacements program. I'd be disappointed too if those came for a PC set I was building....but the upside is that you can now trade for Habs you really want!

All wounds are salved by that amazing dual fight straps though...what a gorgeous card. How'd ever you manage to acquire that gem from a Habs fan who collects Artifacts like Indiana Jones?
(11-18-2011, 02:39 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: [ -> ]All wounds are salved by that amazing dual fight straps though...what a gorgeous card. How'd ever you manage to acquire that gem from a Habs fan who collects Artifacts like Indiana Jones?
He offered up some Victory Reds. Thanks Randi!
The fight strap is a huge hit! I offered Spud some cards, and he offered this. Huge compliment on his integrity, and I accepted! Love the Indiana Jones quip!

Randi

(11-18-2011, 02:39 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: [ -> ]Hrm, that seems to be in line with the grab-bag Panini replacements program. I'd be disappointed too if those came for a PC set I was building....but the upside is that you can now trade for Habs you really want!

All wounds are salved by that amazing dual fight straps though...what a gorgeous card. How'd ever you manage to acquire that gem from a Habs fan who collects Artifacts like Indiana Jones?