Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Graded Card Storage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(11-18-2011, 12:39 AM)jpleazme805 Wrote: [ -> ]those beckett grading boxes look. anybody look into if Beckett sales them? or do they just use those type boxes for the huge dealers that send in large quantity of cards to get graded. I just put the few graded cards I have in the cardboard shoeboxes that are made for cards.. I lay them flat on top of all the onetouch holders I have. I only got 5 graded cards.. all MJ base.. exquisite & ultimate.
Check out the link....

http://www.beckettmedia.com/gaming-and-e...rage-boxes

(11-18-2011, 01:15 AM)hlc1949 Wrote: [ -> ]Check out the link....

http://www.beckettmedia.com/gaming-and-e...rage-boxes
It's really sad that there is no description to tell you how many will fit, what it's made of, dimensions, etc.
haha, Thats what I was thinking

(11-18-2011, 12:05 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: [ -> ]It's really sad that there is no description to tell you how many will fit, what it's made of, dimensions, etc.
Now we see the price but how many does it hold and what is it made of? Do the card stick above the top of the box or was that just the excess of the sleeve its in ?

(11-17-2011, 09:32 PM)hlc1949 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a couple of these....

[Image: BGSSTORAGEBOXES2011.jpg]

[Image: BGSSTORAGEBOXES025.jpg]
It looks to me like it's flush and it's just the sleeve that's sticking up. I also wish they had color choices. Because Blue or Black is preferrable to me, not Poypel (my fun way of saying Purple for those who don't know). Smile
I have a couple of these, they're really nice. They fit close to 33 “regular” sized BGS/BVG cards and are made with sturdy cardboard. I picked them up at the BGS Grading Center where I submit my cards but you can order them online.
I like that they have the Beckett logo on them. Perfect match for someones BGS collection.

The chipboard ones actually don't seem as expensive as I thought then. They hold 88 BGS. So they may be $10 more expensive but are made of a stronger material and look nicer in my opinion. Plus if you have PSA or other grading companies you may not want all that Beckett branding.
on a semi-related note, what ever happened to the group submissions? seems to come up every couple months then die back down. I've got about 15 cards I'd like to have graded but that's a lot of coin, so any discount would be awesome!
(11-18-2011, 11:38 PM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]on a semi-related note, what ever happened to the group submissions? seems to come up every couple months then die back down. I've got about 15 cards I'd like to have graded but that's a lot of coin, so any discount would be awesome!
Check the BGS forum, I think nygiants20 or whatever his name was made a thread on there for the submissions, but I could be wrong. The reason why I never started any groups recently is just too much going on around home to be able to concentrate fully on payments, receiving, and then shipping back. Maybe after the new year, I've really been wanting to send some in, but it's just been way too crazy right now.
(11-18-2011, 07:34 PM)dodgytrousers Wrote: [ -> ]I like that they have the Beckett logo on them. Perfect match for someones BGS collection.

The chipboard ones actually don't seem as expensive as I thought then. They hold 88 BGS. So they may be $10 more expensive but are made of a stronger material and look nicer in my opinion. Plus if you have PSA or other grading companies you may not want all that Beckett branding.
I would actually prefer fewer at least for showing purposes. If I have 88 in one box, and it's chipboard which is heavier, then it's a work out to pull them out. lol. (Yes, I can be lazy) 33 in one box still has decent weight, but at the same time, not too heavy. The only thing I like better about the other ones is the colors and the rounded corners I saw on a few of their other products. But, I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a few of the BGS ones. They should automatically ship the graded cards in those if you have more than 33 graded cards in a submission. It'd be a nice touch.
My first attempt at one

[Image: 662bc86b.jpg]
[Image: 57835bcc.jpg]

It's kinda rough tho
It would be awesome if you could get those Beckett boxes custom printed with the set name and/or logo... i.e. Ultimate Collection Signatures 2006-07. This was the set that got me back into collection.. Right now, I have them hidden in card shoeboxes..

[Image: IMG_3838.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3