Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Scotch Tape Sticky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What do you guys use to get rid of the sticky residue after removing scotch tape from a card holder? soap and water? (obviously removing the card while cleaning)
I just throw them away.. Rubbing alcohol should prob work though.
(11-15-2011, 12:46 PM)fishtaco02 Wrote: [ -> ]What do you guys use to get rid of the sticky residue after removing scotch tape from a card holder? soap and water? (obviously removing the card while cleaning)
A BRAND NEW toploader or magnetic or screwdown... I pitch the taped ones... not worth cleaning them in my opinion...
You need Goo Gone. I bought some specifically for getting that junk off of toploaders. (But it comes in handy in other situations.)
agreed, trash em.
send them my way lol
yeah ill take all your crappy toploaders
I just rub it clean with my thumb, if I am completely desparate to keep it. Otherwise, let your garbageman take care of it for you.
there's many way's to get it off just takes time alot of people won't take the time but i do the only way i can buy them is online there's no lcs in a 200 mile radius were i live..
I just let it be, but then again i never got one with overly obsessive taping to worry about.
Pages: 1 2 3