Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: E-bay Card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is not a box break. But I got it off e-bay paid $5.70 for it the book value is $5.00 but I paid more because the sn 040/299. Whats everyones opinion. I love the card.

[Image: Sayers.jpg]
Can't go wrong with Sayers! Love the look of these cards, just picked up a box yesterday and am working on the set. Wish one of my hits was a legend like that Sad
i just paid $25 over BV for a roethlisberger #'d 7 just because it was going to my PC and 7 is his number. it's the things we do to get the cards we really want.
(11-13-2011, 05:07 PM)pork chop Wrote: [ -> ]i just paid $25 over BV for a roethlisberger #'d 7 just because it was going to my PC and 7 is his number. it's the things we do to get the cards we really want.
I hear ya lol!!!!!
dude I am doing the Rainbow of Marino in that set
they all sale over book most of the time.
I got mad bc I missed on my /99 version it went for like 15 bucks
went to a show the next day and found it in the dollar bin Smile

You should give a rainbow a shot...its a fun chase bc there are sooo many Parallels.
There is the base,thick blue,/299/150/99/75/50/10/1 and then most of the older players have the Gridiron legacy card to add to it lol
ebay #'d1 1/1
I recently bid on a 1/1 black adrian peterson, from this set the other day.. lister had it at .99c I said for a 1/1 ill take it.. I bid on it, within the hr. and somehow the lister had taken it off of ebay to relist it for $99.. I WAS PISSED! can they do that? I would list the auction link but I dont want to breach TOS.
yes they can... sucks but they do it all the time... ebay is a JOKE...