Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Post the cards that you scored BIG on...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was just looking at some cards I have sold in the past 5 years or so that have shown up again on ebay recently..some at drastically reduced prices. I have most of the pics of my high ends pulls from that time frame and I was thinking I would start a thread where people could post the cards that they made out on big time before the player caved. Here's one..

[Image: thomas.jpg]

The last time I saw this card on ebay (this exact one) it sold for about 60-70 bucks. Guess what I sold it for the week of release?
One of those just sold for something like $350 last week! I want it bad!!!!
He didn't cave either! Hes a beast. ESPN just doesn't show any highlights from the Bobcats.
It was more like $304

http://www.ebay.com/itm/360405030809?ssP...1423.l2649
(11-12-2011, 12:08 PM)quavis Wrote: [ -> ]One of those just sold for something like $350 last week! I want it bad!!!!
He didn't cave either! Hes a beast. ESPN just doesn't show any highlights from the Bobcats.
It was more like $304

http://www.ebay.com/itm/360405030809?ssP...1423.l2649
That was the gold 1/24 version...I sold mine for 700
didn't think Tyrus Thomas sold for that much anymore. Even Brandon Roy's prices look like they dropped a little. I am always looking online at cards I have, that want to sale. I have a bunch of extra Ultimate 06-07 & SPA 06-07 RC AUTO's I want to sale, but prices dropped big time... a few star players are holding good, but Tyrus is not one of them.. I remember when his Ultimate card was $100+, take a look at it now...

I got bummed on a Kevin Love SPX RC/AUTO/25... thought he was not going to be be an A List player, so I sold the card. Now it's worth major bucks compared to what I sold it for..
Uhhh... Kevin Love autos may be listed high but that doesn't mean they are selling high. I see most between $10-$60. Only a few selling at $60. The reason Tyrus dropped off so much in prices is cause he went from the always talked about Bulls to the who are they? Bobcats. Has nothing to do with his play. Seriously the guy is a beast not because Im a homer because he is a BEAST!