Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2 Boxes 11-12 Score (Nice Hits)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well after a long week of work and a bit tight on the funds I decided to but 2 boxes of score instead of a UD S1. I am glad I did and this break was a lot of fun and I didn't leave felling like I wanted more.

Going to start with my second box.

Glossy Notables: Nash, P. Kane, Lemieux, JVR
Playoff Heroes: Thornton, Roloson
Making an Entrance: Lidstrom, Kiprusoff
Net Cam: Ward
First Goal: Johansson
Sudden Death: Burrows, Chimera
Hot Rookies: Postma, Gaunce, Moore, Vande Velde, Jessiman, Nash, Blum, Campanale, DiBenedetto, Benoit, Gustaffson, Holmstrom, Sauve, Zubarev, Frattin, Sims

and for the better hits

Carey Price Making and Entrance
Roberto Luongo Nex Cam
Carey Price Net Cam
Corey Perry The Franchise
[Image: 2011-12ScoreBox2-1.jpg]

Alex Ovechkin Socre B
Ben Scrivens Hot Rookie #538
Cody Hodgson Hot Rookie #533
Brandon Saad Hot Rookie SP #555
[Image: 2011-12ScoreBox2-2.jpg]

onto Box #1

Glossy Notables: Selanne, Kiprusoff (94), J. Staal, Malkin, Giroux, Kiprusoff (23), L. Schenn
Playoff Heroes: Bieksa, Kesler
Sudden Death: Omark, Gagne
Making and Entrance: Fleury, St. Louis
Net Cam: Kiprusoff, Neuvirth, Niemi
The Franchise: Byfuglien
Hot Rookies: Gaunce, Vincour, Vande Velde, Jessiman, Nash, Katic, Koskinen, Benoit, Ford, Fratin, Sims

and not for the hits

Marc-Andre Fleury Score B
Talylor Hall First Goal
Alex Ovechkin Making an Entrance
Cody Hodgosn Hot Rookie #533
[Image: 2011-12ScoreBox1-1.jpg]

Cody Hodgson Hot Rookie (No Number) x2
Joe Colborne Hot Rookie (No Number) x2
Aaron Palushaj Hot Rookie (No Number) x2
Sean Couturier Hot Rookie SP #557
[Image: 2011-12ScoreBox1-2.jpg]

Has anyone seen many of these Hot Rookies with NO Numbers as there are nove of these up on the Bay and I am just curious to see how rare they are.

Thanks for the look, all comments are welcome.

Chris
not bad at all
wow looks like a fun break congrats
Is the couturier for trade? I am busting some ud and score tomorrow and will trade any non flyers from the break. I post my breaks so let me know if i pull anything u want when i do
i dont know how rare they are about from 6 boxes i have 3 hot rookies with blank numbers

i would guess every 2 boxes but then again maybe i beat the 'odds'...you definetely shaterred them
(11-11-2011, 10:54 PM)arock99 Wrote: [ -> ]i dont know how rare they are about from 6 boxes i have 3 hot rookies with blank numbers

i would guess every 2 boxes but then again maybe i beat the 'odds'...you definetely shaterred them
Colbourne, Hodgson, and Palushaj are card #548,549, 550 and are different photos and the regular ones and I have heard there is only 100 or less of each.
Nice hits Chris. If you have Omark or Paajarvi available plmk.
Great hits. I've been wanting to buy some score boxes. But just haven't and don't think I'll get around to it Sad
Lmk if you have any Red Wings glossy and inserts FT.
Great hits Chris and hckydv7 is correct. Supposed to be only 100 copies of the Colbourne, Hodgson, and Palushaj NNO. So pulling 2 of each is pretty amazing!!! Congrats on the break and if your up for trading the extra copies of the Colbourne, Hodgson, and Palushaj nno I would be interested.
Some great hits there, Chris! Congrats on smashing the odds on the NNO cards!

Randi