Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2 Topps Chrome Value Packs and pulled 2 Cam Newtons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not bad and some decent names

Virgil Green
Ryan Kerrigan
Cam Newton
Robert Quinn Orange
Rahim Moore
Jon Baldwin Finest Freshman
Vincent Brown
Taiwan Jones
Cam Newton Bowman Chrome Preview
Evan Royster
Jordan Cameron
Casey Matthews X-Fractor
Stevan Ridley Orange
Roy Helu Jr. Orange

Keeping the regular Cam for my Rc set but the Bowman Preview is for trade for any Carlos Santana and Adonis Cardona baseball that I don't already have.
The Cam Newton has been traded
I had a Carlos Santana Topps Red Hot rookie would had done for regular Cam rookie. But thats ok. You did really well with those.
(11-12-2011, 10:56 AM)giantsfan Wrote: [ -> ]I had a Carlos Santana Topps Red Hot rookie would had done for regular Cam rookie. But thats ok. You did really well with those.
If I pull another Cam Newton Regular I'll keep you in mind. I pulled the other Newton Bowman Chrome Preview today if you are interested in it. It's # 18 where as the one I traded was # 3
(11-12-2011, 10:03 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: [ -> ]If I pull another Cam Newton Regular I'll keep you in mind. I pulled the other Newton Bowman Chrome Preview today if you are interested in it. It's # 18 where as the one I traded was # 3
I was looking for the regular one but thanks. If you get one, let me know. I do the have the Carlos, but I will have to dig for it lol.
nice newtons