Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2011 Topps Chrome: 2 Blasters, 3 Rack Packs, and 2 Hobby Packs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Hobby packs were completely worthless. I don't know if I even got a regular refractor.

The auto came in the last rack pack I opened. I felt pretty good about how I did. I was a little disappointed that a Colin Kaepernick Purple Refractor was grossly off center but as I was looking at it I realized that I had gotten a Kaepernick SP. That improved my outlook of the days pull significantly.

Everything is for trade or sale. I also pulled a ton of RC's but didn't want to scan them and you probably all know what they look like anyway. I believe all the scans are in the system. If you see something that you would like but can't find it just let me know.

[Image: ft-001.jpg]
[Image: ft-002.jpg]
[Image: ft-003.jpg]

P.S. I really need to figure out how to properly clean my scanner bed. Smile
Hey I'd love both Ryan Williams . I don't have a ton of redskins but off the top of my head ihave a hankerson chrome rookie recognition, chrome rc refractor, a Santana moss refractor, and a Clinton portis rookies and stars jersey card. Maybe any of those interest u?
could use the brown auto for my set...plmk thanks
can i please get a check for the von miller bowman
Not too bad! retail was def better!
(11-11-2011, 06:22 AM)giantsfan Wrote: [ -> ]Not too bad! retail was def better!
With the guaranteed orange refractors and the possibility of great hits in the three packs you get in the rack packs you are really better off getting those. I paid the same for the rack pack as I did for the two hobby packs.
u did good