Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: I cant get into Organize or Trade?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Every time I click either one it logs me out... Is this happening to anyone else?
nope....your subscription didnt run out did it?
(11-08-2011, 07:46 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: [ -> ]nope....your subscription didnt run out did it?
No I have to sit there and sign in every time I want to add something and it freezes and I hit refresh and I have to sign in again
Thats weird....one problem I always have is.

Say I go to page 2 of your autos
then I type in Marino in the search....it stays on page 2 and wont let me go back to one....I have to change the options back to something you have 2 pages of and then put it back to one and start over.

This is not just with you...its with everybody....just using that as an example.

Still some bugs they need to work out with it.
And when it "does work" some times when I hit add to collection it just sits there loading until i hit refresh and do it again. I just dont understand what im paying for if it doesnt work properly still
Yeah it does it to me a couple times a month. Go into your top bar ->Tools--->Delete Browsing History After you do this close out all open browsers and reopen them, then resign into Beckett. When you get that far, take a look at the memo I sent you on our trade! -Dan
I just tried that I get into the organizer I click one of my sub collections it doesnt let me click it, I hit refresh and it says I have to log in
When you load beckett into your browser are you already logged in?
Yes it keeps me logged it
Then you have not correctly deleted your browsing history. Make sure you check all the boxes including the one that says passwords.
Pages: 1 2