Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: has any ony heard from phoenix_soars?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i was just curious to see if any one has heard from phoenixx soars.
never even heard of that member...
I haven't seen him on here for a while
Yes he still owes me cards from a trade back in May, and I believe he still owes some other people as well. there was another post about him before on this site. He was a good trader then he just left.
i thought i read on the last post he had some kind of issues but were resolved but.............?
He had some issues going on....I don't think he would have purposel
y screwed anyone in a trade. He was a great trader here...but his life got in the way.
I think Randi and him were once friends but I think I remember reading something about a falling out there too.

I haven't talked to him in a long time now.
We were once friends and did have a falling out. He's got a lot of issues, as do I, and they were getting in the way of our friendship. I hear that he is doing okay, but I don't know what he is doing in the way of collecting. I am sorry that he did not get his end of a trade out to you, Duane. I hope that he remembers and gets your cards to you.

Randi

(11-08-2011, 07:47 PM)snobles Wrote: [ -> ]I think Randi and him were once friends but I think I remember reading something about a falling out there too.

I haven't talked to him in a long time now.