Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Certified pushed back again??? CRAP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
title says it..what are your thoughts?
Panini will keep pushing it back until they hit thier sales target with absolute. They won't flood the market with to many of thier products at once because it will hurt sales.
(11-08-2011, 12:03 AM)biglump007 Wrote: [ -> ]Panini will keep pushing it back until they hit thier sales target with absolute. They won't flood the market with to many of thier products at once because it will hurt sales.
+1
Past the 23rd???
Yeah well it sucksfor people who own card shops...weve sold out of topps chrome multipe times...sold out of absolute and our customers want something new. We might have to get more chrome in which I dont want to get stuck with too much of it.
(11-08-2011, 12:41 AM)chads-cards Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah well it sucksfor people who own card shops...weve sold out of topps chrome multipe times...sold out of absolute and our customers want something new. We might have to get more chrome in which I dont want to get stuck with too much of it.
Buy some of last years products they still sell well
(11-08-2011, 12:58 AM)biglump007 Wrote: [ -> ]Buy some of last years products they still sell well
we have all that and our big customers want current product. We have a pretty large wax inventory and we only pack out current products. So the customers who buy packs dont have much to choose from
(11-08-2011, 01:24 AM)chads-cards Wrote: [ -> ]we have all that and our big customers want current product. We have a pretty large wax inventory and we only pack out current products. So the customers who buy packs dont have much to choose from
Ohhhh crap my LCS guy has nothing left from last year if I want last years stuff I have to get it off the net
i didn't like absolute....it was kinda boring to me. I am ready for something new too.
Man I understand that a lot of people want something new, to be honest I love certified I do every year but I just think panini will wait as long as absolute is still selling hot before they drop certified. Once certified drops absolute sales will be dead in the water and panini won't do that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4