Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Target Break: 2011 Rookies & Stars Longevity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I saw these waiting to be stocked so I figured I would grab one. Here is what they looked like.

Base and rookies:

Numbered /150:

Hits:
/249/299/299 No checklist in the box. It will be Anthony Allen if it follows the regular Rookies & Stars.

Not a big fan of the red.
Pretty cool I think
I was worried this wasn't going to be around this year, I love Longevity. Not sure why, I think it's great.
Looks good! Too bad the auto is a redemption and isn't any better.
dangit dangit dangit! i was seriously hoping they wouldnt release this stuff this year. finding the true rc's out of these are always a pain in my @$$. now i need the hunter, kaepernick, and a. smith. it just ticks me off they always number the true rc's in this to 10. like really? 10?
Wait, so what the heck is this product? lol. is the entire product a retail (target) exclusive product??
Nice. 4 hits from a Target box is pretty decent!
(11-07-2011, 09:25 AM)TRAVISTURNER Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, so what the heck is this product? lol. is the entire product a retail (target) exclusive product??
its like a parallel set to R&S. the cards look the same but are foily. the only retail store you will find it at is target but its basically a hobby box. every box has 3 or 4 gu or autos.
nice peyton jersey
nice!@
Pages: 1 2 3