Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Best Sniping Site?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright, well I am going to start this off by saying I am not here to start a debate or hear your opinions on sniping. I would simply like to know what the best sniping site is and if someone would like to refer me to one.

Cheers,
JC
what is a 'sniping' site
(11-06-2011, 04:46 PM)Oddball Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, well I am going to start this off by saying I am not here to start a debate or hear your opinions on sniping. I would simply like to know what the best sniping site is and if someone would like to refer me to one.

Cheers,
JC
belltower?

Nothing works better than doing it the old fashioned way. If you want something badly enough, you'll throw your max bid on it, and hope you get it. Someone else getting outbid on your behalf doesn't make it any easier to lose something because you tried to get it cheap. If you want it that badly, bid up.
(11-06-2011, 04:52 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: [ -> ]belltower?
Hahahaha
i am the old fashion way

but I know a few folks who uses the different sites to get the job done.
do u have an iphone or android?
Whats a sniping site?
I busted old fashioned and won 3/4, and yes Canucklehead, I got an Iphone
Congrats, but still, whats sniping and a sniping site? someone else mentioned this me in an email and I have no clue what he was talking bout.
Pages: 1 2