Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Sickest non-auto/relic pack EVER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I picked up a pack of 2009 Goudey at Meijer for 99 cents...I've never been so happy to NOT hit an auto/relic OR get a duplicate card lol

#243 Tiger Woods SP
AND
mini green back #243 Tiger Woods! SP

Call me odd...I think that's a dollar well spent
wow, that is a sweet pack!
The best dollar i spent was at a dollar tree when i pulled a Alex Rodriguez all star jersey card. The tigers i think book pretty good don't they?
not too often you get 160 times your investment back. nice pack
I'd buy that for a dollar!!
(11-06-2011, 10:38 AM)brouse6759 Wrote: [ -> ]not too often you get 160 times your investment back. nice pack
lol tell me about it...thank goodness, cause I could certain use some funds (went a lil too crazy at the LCS last time I went in Tongue ) lol My college fund needs a lil boost! lol
I'm jealous of you guys who have places to buy cheap few year old packs...Occasionally a fun blaster shows up half off at walmart, but thats about it. Nice Tigers!
(11-07-2011, 07:26 PM)dlcarst Wrote: [ -> ]I'm jealous of you guys who have places to buy cheap few year old packs...Occasionally a fun blaster shows up half off at walmart, but thats about it. Nice Tigers!
lol thanks bro, want um? lol
wow sick single pack, what are the odds of buying one pack and hitting 2 tiger woods great cards?..a baseball pack and u hit 2 tiger woods, like really those odds are astronomic....id go spend another dallor on a lottery ticket with that kind of luck..
that has to be the best 1 dallor you have ever spent lol
(11-05-2011, 11:20 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]So I picked up a pack of 2009 Goudey at Meijer for 99 cents...I've never been so happy to NOT hit an auto/relic OR get a duplicate card lol

#243 Tiger Woods SP
AND
mini green back #243 Tiger Woods! SP

Call me odd...I think that's a dollar well spent
on the bay if im lookin at the right cards you pulled, that mini green back Woods theres one auction with bin of $129.99 i think it was..

the #243 woods sp bin of 29.99 i believe...yea so who ever said a 160xprofit was correct

i apologize if im not suppose to post prices, i think its ok if there prices from the bay however...
What a dollar