Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2011 Topps chrome blasters !!!!!! love em.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey everyone, been seeing the insane breaks with the chrome blasters so i grab a few at my local walmart. here are the goods.

lots of base rookies, and refractors out of 3 boxes, i got 4 demarco murray rookies including an x fractor. most of the big names, like dalton, gabbart, jones. smith.
got through the first two boxes and the biggest hits were these:

greg little blue refractor # to 199.
[Image: little.jpg]
cam newton refractor rookie.
[Image: newton.jpg]

then with the last blaster. it went crazy lol
first was this bad boy.
Mark Ingram red refractor #23/25!!!!
[Image: ingram.jpg]

I thought that was the best then with 2 packs to go in the same blaster was this !!!!!

[Image: ponderauto.jpg]
Christian Ponder rookie auto !!!!!!!

Best blaster i have ever had. Thanks topps !!!!
lol I tell u what everybody seems to be having good blasters except me. Mine only had 1 colored refractor and that was a tyrod taylor purple. Very nice!!
Uhm wow nice blaster congrats
Nice hits! I want to go pick one up but I am afraid It will be bad with my luck, lol
Very nice, my 3 blasters had no autos but a gold LT.....again nice job
Interested in the Demarco's. Who do u collect?
wow very nice ponder hit!! topps is making us question why bother buying hobby when u can get 4 blasters for that price and almost hit it off better!
I thought the red refractors were a "HOBBY" exclusive..... are the blasters and hobby boxes the same this year as far as the pulls you can get??
wow !!!
I went and cleared out my local wal-mart of the Blasters. Purchased 14 blasters in total, $280, cash equivalent of 3 1/2 hobby boxs.

Pulled:

1 auto - Salas
4 blue - Maclin, Powell, Lynch, Pettigrew
3 black - Dalton, Ochocinco, Sanchez
9 purple
10 bowman chrome - 1 refractor/99 Leshoure
4 superlative rookies
9 rookie recognition
20 finest freshman

3 Newton (1xf), 4 Gabbert (1xf), 4 Locker, 5 Dalton (2xf), 4 Kaepernick, 5 Ponder (1xf)

Could show pics if necessary. But I think that pretty much establishes Blasters as being a better source of color and inserts than hobby boxes for the price.
Pages: 1 2