Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 11/12 Score box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
LCS called me this morning and said they had the new Score in so went on lunch to get a box. Really like the cards. Here's a list of some of the hits. Rookies will be the only PC cards in break.

Hot Rookies
503- Nemisz
508- Sceviour
511- Hartikainen
512- Timmins
514- McMillan
519- Katic
523- Greening
524- Condra
527- Da Costa
528- Wiercioch
531- Strait
532- Vitale
536- Klingberg
538- Scrivens
540- Colburne
541- Rinaldo
543- Henrique
544- Doorbosch
+1 more

Glossy(only posting stars)
Lidstrom, Vanek, Iginla, P. Kane, Eberle, Doughty, Heatley, Stepan, van Riemsdyk, Kessel, Backstrom(Was), Byfuglien

Inserts
Sudden Death - Tavares, Kovulchuk
Playoff Heroes - Bieksa, Burrows
Gold Rush - C. Phillips
Making an Entrance - Benn, Patrick Kane, Joe Thornton
Net Cam - Tim Thomas, Luongo, Rinne
First Goal - Johansson
Franchise - C. Perry
Score B - Daniel Sedin

and the hit of the box
SSP RC #558 Brett Connolly Big Grin

If anyone is interested I can post scans when I get home. Just to let everyone know. Panini has variations of the base cards they did not announce, so I'm not sure if I pulled any of those. Also there are NNO variations on some of the Hot Rookies.

Thanks for the look and comments welcome.
I have heard tell that there are base variations......I was wondering if there is any truth to that....the Ovechkin I have does not match their photos....do you have an Ovi and would it be possible to post a pic?
Pm me if you got any Jagrs. Thanks!
Nice conolly if it for trade let me know VERY intrested
Nice break. Congrats on your hits.
congrats on the hits
I need the Stepan glossy (and a base if you got one)!
I need any Tavares stuff,
Can you tell me if on Ovi's base card is he taking a slap shot or if he is standing upright......thanks.
(11-04-2011, 05:39 PM)ty4orce Wrote: [ -> ]Can you tell me if on Ovi's base card is he taking a slap shot or if he is standing upright......thanks.
I'm not sure what the variations look like except the Luongo, which the reg base is vertical and the variation is horizontal with different photo. Also it was mentioned that the variation cards are a bit thicker I believe.
Pages: 1 2