Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Two Rack Packs of Topps Chrome...and some decent MOJO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saw them at Wal-Mart today and pick up two. Last pack had the MOJO

Rookies
[Image: scan0001.jpg]

Xfractors and Refractors
[Image: scan0003.jpg]

Orange Refractors 1 Black Refractor and a Bowman Chrome
[Image: scan0002.jpg]

and the halfway decent MOJO!
[Image: scan0006.jpg]
I am buying a bunch of these this weekend. Everyone seems to be pulling good stuff.....plus the orange refractors are kind of cool.
Need the 2 EAGLES Orange Refs!
Nice break! Big Grin
This seems like as good a place as any to solicit input.

I am going to get some Topps Chrome tomorrow from either Wal-Mart or Target.

What would be best? Two blasters or 5 rack packs. The blasters have a few more packs but the rack packs have the pack of orange refractors.
are these retail versions? or are they all the same?
wow!! u got an auto out of yours!! congrats! now i want more!!
And your right....our lockers are different. Is on of us holding an SP???? Or did they just make 2 diff ones?
Bowman has 2 or 3 different pictures on them
(11-04-2011, 01:20 AM)bpab16 Wrote: [ -> ]are these retail versions? or are they all the same?
Off the rack at Wal-mart

(11-04-2011, 05:54 AM)giantsfan Wrote: [ -> ]wow!! u got an auto out of yours!! congrats! now i want more!!
And your right....our lockers are different. Is on of us holding an SP???? Or did they just make 2 diff ones?
I know! I was so excited it was the last pack I opened.

(11-04-2011, 12:21 AM)rebornempowered Wrote: [ -> ]This seems like as good a place as any to solicit input.

I am going to get some Topps Chrome tomorrow from either Wal-Mart or Target.

What would be best? Two blasters or 5 rack packs. The blasters have a few more packs but the rack packs have the pack of orange refractors.
I'd go with 2 blasters. I've seen some SICK pulls outta those.