Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: OPG Pricing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know what day the new prices for cards comes out? I was thinking today (the 3rd), but i'm not sure. Since we don't have anything to let us know, i was wondering if anyone here might know?

Thanks
I assume since no one replied that they don't know? Is there someone I should ask who might know?
i have no clue myself, i am thinking one of the mods might know
(11-03-2011, 04:30 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: [ -> ]i have no clue myself, i am thinking one of the mods might know

I was kind of thinking the same thing. Thanks for the reply, though. You think if i ask in the help forum i would get a response from a mod?
according to beckett online pricing is real time-meaning as they update you see it. No set day for price changes
(11-03-2011, 05:28 PM)floydtown Wrote: [ -> ]according to beckett online pricing is real time-meaning as they update you see it. No set day for price changes
Really? I thought it was like the magazine and we had to wait a month to see changes (if any). Good to know, and thank you.
Nope, it's real time. You will see them as soon as they are set. It seems to right about 3-4 weeks after release.
(11-03-2011, 11:43 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, it's real time. You will see them as soon as they are set. It seems to right about 3-4 weeks after release.
It's kind of frustrating because i'm not sure who went up/down, and i don't want to go through all of my cards... Any tips or ideas that makes it easier?
If you click on a specific card, it will have an arrow next to the value. Green arrow up if the value went up, red arrow down is it went down, black sideways for no change. But an easy way to tell without going into each one specifically? Not that I am aware of, although I would LOVE that feature.
(11-04-2011, 02:46 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: [ -> ]If you click on a specific card, it will have an arrow next to the value. Green arrow up if the value went up, red arrow down is it went down, black sideways for no change. But an easy way to tell without going into each one specifically? Not that I am aware of, although I would LOVE that feature.

I've been begging for that feature. It's a wonder they don't have it already...