Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2 Boxes of 2009-10 Ultimate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everything is for trade except for the Hull Auto and Crosby redemption.

[Image: 2009-10ultimate.jpg]
sick cards

congrats on some gems
Could use the galiardi, check my org? Cheers.
Nice break. Congrats on your hits. Interested in the Miller. Let me know if we can work something out.
Why did Caputi scribble on the card instead of signing it? Oh wait, that IS his auto. Not for nothing but look at Bobby Hull's autograph & look at Caputi's. Then consider Hull has been signing autographs for I'd say the better part of 40 years while Caputi has been signing for maybe 3 if you count juniors. Lastly, Hull is a Hall of Famer, a legend who, when you combine all his totals, has more goals than even Gretzky. Caputi has no business signing an autograph like that. Hell, no rookie should scribble something so illegible.

Hockeyvadim: do us a favor & re-post the 2 cards in 5 years but remove the names on the cards. See if anyone will know who the player besides Hull is.
Nice cards!!! I'm still interested in your Adam Oates jersey/auto
i took a look and didnt really see anything i needed

(11-03-2011, 10:09 AM)bguzowski16 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice cards!!! I'm still interested in your Adam Oates jersey/auto