Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: I'm Baaaaaackkk!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello again to all the guys and gals that know me, hopefully there's still a few of you guys around.

Also hello to the new faces around Beckett.

For those of you that don't know me, my name is Travis and I am an avid Lanny McDonald collector. I used to be on the boards quite often. Trading, posting pick ups, breaks etc.

Life has finally calmed down enough to allow me to return to the site on a regular basis. Sadly it looks like I wont be returning to trading though. I just can't justify paying this site for that. Not yet anyway.

So for now I will be popping in and posting my Lanny pickups and what not.

I do have a few things to show off with the first post of my return.

These are from a box of artifacts I broke, plus a couple random packs.

[Image: photo6.jpg]
[Image: photo4.jpg]
[Image: photo3.jpg]
[Image: photo2.jpg]
[Image: photo1.jpg]

The 2 patches and the Subban were all in the same box if you can believe it. Some nasty ones on the triple.

Some Lanny pickups now.

[Image: LannyOPC.jpg]
[Image: LannyCanada.jpg]
[Image: ScriptSwatch.jpg][Image: photo5.jpg]

The Scripted Swatches is quite possibly the nicest Lanny card in my entire collection. The patch on the limited logos card isn't too shabby either.

Some of you may remember I said I wasn't going to spend as much on cards and try to move towards actual memorabillia and such. Well here are some of my pickups so far.

[Image: LannyRockies.jpg]
[Image: LannyRockies2.jpg]

Only need the Toronto jersey now to complete the trifecta Smile

[Image: Orr.jpg]
[Image: Orr2.jpg]

Couldn't say no to the deal I got on this one. I've been offered twice the price I paid for it by more than 1 person. It's staying put for now though.

Next up is something neat, but not hockey related. A CFL football signed by the Winnipeg Blue Bombers Smile!

[Image: photo9.jpg]
[Image: photo8.jpg]

And last but definitely not the least, also the pick up that I am most excited about......................

[Image: photo7.jpg]

Welcome Back JETS! Can't wait to go to the game.

Hope you all enjoyed the show, comments are appreciated. Hopefully I can snap some good pics from the game to post up next time.

Cheers,
Travis
Great to see another familiar face back to the boards. Some sweet Lanny pickups as well.

Chris
What's uuuuuuuuuppppp, great Lanny cards dude! Good to see ya back!
Seems everyone's making a comeback around the same time, haha... weird...
Welcome back to the boards. Congrats on your break and your pick ups as well. Those are some sweet Lanny's and the jersey's aren't too shabby either.
Awesome stuff Travis, hope you get back to trading soon.
holy Lenny!!! you are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice pick ups, loving the Lanny gems

again welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome back to the boards, Travis! Glad to see that you are able to rejoin the community. Some amazing pick-ups there for your collection! Thanks for sharing!

Randi
Welcome back! Point dunkenly all you want!