Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Topps Chrome hanger pack x2 with orange refractors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My second chrome break led me to buy 2 hanger packs. Thought I did great. Especially with the orange refractors. Hate to say it but for now none is for trade or sale. Maybe sometime! Just for viewing. What do you guys think of the Orange refractors? Do you buy these for them? I am just a crazy Chromie and refractor guy!

[Image: 100_2385.jpg]

[Image: 100_2386.jpg]
The top pic of cards are all refractors including a black numbered one of Josh freeman. The bottom are just rookies
I think the Dalton is a sp variation.
I love the oranges too. Is there a place where all the SP's are pictured? That would be the kind of article I'd like Beckett to publish regularly.
(11-02-2011, 07:58 PM)westhoustonvw Wrote: [ -> ]I love the oranges too. Is there a place where all the SP's are pictured? That would be the kind of article I'd like Beckett to publish regularly.
I googled 2011 topps football sp pics, or something like that and found a side by side comparison. It was sportscardradio or of of those blogs.
I was wondering which ones are Sps myself. That would be sweet if Dalton is one!! Does anyone on here know links to the Sp's?
Don't have a link but on the base topps the OPG has a good description of the variations, don't think they have that yet for the Topps Chrome but hopefully they will update it. Nice break.
I just used the base Topps SP variations as a guide. There's a link to that I found last night. Both of my Daltons were the same as yours, so I doubt they're SPs. And judging from base Topps Dalton RCs, they're the same as the regular and not the variation. The variation has him just after he released the ball and not rolling out to throw.

Hope this helps.
i thought dalton was reg issue since i had 2 but was double checking
nice freeman and stocker
Thats weird the Jake Locker Bowman Chrome I got is different. Check out my thread
Here are the pictures of the SPs

http://www.dailywax.com/2011/07/2011-top...tion-list/
Pages: 1 2