Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Has any one heard from joshua92....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We agreed to a trade on the 12th of october and I haven't heard from him since about the 16th. I sent him a message via the trade two days ago asking if he had a tracking number on the package he says he sent out (didn't mark it sent) as I'm waiting on packages (mail in Canberra has been slower than a snail lately), but no response. Or is just a really busy time for uni right now?
(11-02-2011, 05:27 PM)taffster74 Wrote: [ -> ]We agreed to a trade on the 12th of october and I haven't heard from him since about the 16th. I sent him a message via the trade two days ago asking if he had a tracking number on the package he says he sent out (didn't mark it sent) as I'm waiting on packages (mail in Canberra has been slower than a snail lately), but no response. Or is just a really busy time for uni right now?
it might be just busy at school now I know at my school midterms are starting to pop up.

We completed a trade about a week ago with no issues so I agree that he probable is tied up with school.