Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1 box 2011-12 SPAuthentic - scans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know very little about basketball, the closest pro team is about 200 miles away. I picked up a box of this at a card show,since I've heard there were some pretty good odds. You are going to have to tell me how well I did here..

[Image: 201112spauthenticbasketballbox1hits.jpg]

Sorry, I don't pay to trade on here..

i think trading is free..? Isnt it? As long as you have under 100 cards in ORG?
ya i didnt understand the comment either
(11-02-2011, 06:15 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: [ -> ]I know very little about basketball, the closest pro team is about 200 miles away. I picked up a box of this at a card show,since I've heard there were some pretty good odds. You are going to have to tell me how well I did here..

[Image: 201112spauthenticbasketballbox1hits.jpg]

Sorry, I don't pay to trade on here..
If any of them were PC players then I'd say you did ok, but other than that I don't think that box was too good. Did you get any #ed cards?
(11-02-2011, 11:47 AM)kenarm79 Wrote: [ -> ]If any of them were PC players then I'd say you did ok, but other than that I don't think that box was too good. Did you get any #ed cards?
You mean other than the Cassell? Smile
(11-02-2011, 04:53 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: [ -> ]You mean other than the Cassell? Smile
The Cassell is OK, but I don't think too many people are looking for him in any products.
Nice lopez