Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Massive Bucket Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just spent about 3 hours updating my bucket so please take a look and let me know if you see anything,

Cheers,
JC
Interested in the Corry Perry RCs and the Predators Redemption
(11-01-2011, 07:28 AM)reelins Wrote: [ -> ]Interested in the Corry Perry RCs and the Predators Redemption
Send me an offer!
they are not in your org
Negotiate the deal first and then I will add the cards to organize before completing the trade,

CHeers.
Bumpppped
Are we still negotiating or did you change your mind?
(11-03-2011, 11:44 AM)tha penguin Wrote: [ -> ]Are we still negotiating or did you change your mind?
We are still negotiating, it is just very time consuming to sit down and list the set of every card. Many of your "wants" are the same set so please update the list and get back to me. I can not have more then 100 in my org as I do not currently have a subscription. I will be purchasing one sometime after the expo and then I will put my collection to org.
I hear you, I cannot access my organize whatsoever... it's ridiculous!
I will update the list of what I can use from you and try to figure out the actual listing for each.

Just wanted to make sure you've been getting my PMs. Cheers dude!
(11-03-2011, 03:33 PM)tha penguin Wrote: [ -> ]I hear you, I cannot access my organize whatsoever... it's ridiculous!
I will update the list of what I can use from you and try to figure out the actual listing for each.

Just wanted to make sure you've been getting my PMs. Cheers dude!
Thanks for understanding dude, I just sent the PM.

Cheers,