Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2011 Panini Crown Royale- 1/1!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Opened a box the other day. Got a Eli Manning 1/1, sorry for the crappy quality. The 1/1 is under the Giants logo on the back

[Image: KGrHqEOKowE54BoKHBOrFn-UOCQ60_12.jpg]

[Image: KGrHqVlkE6BmewOn-BOrFohV0hQ60_12.jpg]
Very nice!!
Did you happen to pull any of the Jaiquawn Jarrett rookie cards?
(10-31-2011, 11:39 PM)ieagles Wrote: [ -> ]Did you happen to pull any of the Jaiquawn Jarrett rookie cards?
nah man didnt get any of those
(10-31-2011, 11:43 PM)sportzfanrl Wrote: [ -> ]nah man didnt get any of those
Thanks anyways. Sad

Great pull though, even though I hate the guy. Tongue
(11-01-2011, 12:00 AM)ieagles Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks anyways. Sad

Great pull though, even though I hate the guy. Tongue
Lol I agree with you on that, Wish Dolphins woulda beat them sunday
na man...glad they lost...season is already over...SUCK FOR LUCK lol

Is that Eli for trade bro?
Would be willing to give up stuff from my Dolphins PC for it.
(11-01-2011, 01:24 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: [ -> ]na man...glad they lost...season is already over...SUCK FOR LUCK lol

Is that Eli for trade bro?
Would be willing to give up stuff from my Dolphins PC for it.
Lol yeah I want Luck but I hate losing... and I think im gonna hold on to the Eli unless I get a good cash offer.
(11-01-2011, 02:19 AM)sportzfanrl Wrote: [ -> ]Lol yeah I want Luck but I hate losing... and I think im gonna hold on to the Eli unless I get a good cash offer.
oh ok man...well if you decide you want some other cards you could get good cash offers on or throw in the PC....hit me up Smile
Amazing!!! I can never hit anything like that. I dont even own a Eli auto lol. congrats on the hit! 1/1s are always nice whether you collect the person or not.
Pages: 1 2