Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: One box of Topps Chrome-I think I'll stop while I'm ahead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Don't usually bust Chrome, but I was feeling lucky...and I was!
[Image: 2011-10-29221056.jpg] Not for trade.

Since I pulled the Chrome, I think I'm going to trade my Sweet Spot Newton #/199 if anyone is interested in it.
[Image: 2011-10-11131453.jpg]
You can check me for it. Will trade PC too.
Nice pull, check me for the sweet spot.
I'll trade you straight across for the Newton. For the Julio /25 Gold Refractor. Same BV. LMK.

[Image: IMG_20111029_173846.jpg]
i have a sanchez rookie auto id trade for it if u were interested? would also be willing to trade multiple cards
Check me for it
What are you looking for the sweet spot? Would love to pick up my first au of his....have lots not in my bucket or org but take a look and let me know if there is something there or not.
(10-30-2011, 07:11 AM)kylebucksfan Wrote: [ -> ]You can check me for it. Will trade PC too.
Sorry, didn't see anything I'm looking for.
(10-30-2011, 10:05 AM)fishtaco02 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice pull, check me for the sweet spot.
PM sent
(10-30-2011, 11:54 AM)fbqueen Wrote: [ -> ]i have a sanchez rookie auto id trade for it if u were interested? would also be willing to trade multiple cards
Sorry, didn't see anything.
(10-30-2011, 12:02 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: [ -> ]What are you looking for the sweet spot? Would love to pick up my first au of his....have lots not in my bucket or org but take a look and let me know if there is something there or not.
Didn't see anything but thanks.
Sent you PM back
Wow! Sweet Newton!!
Pages: 1 2