Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: die cast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These are actually models. The two Davey Allisons were given to me as a gift. The rest I built to varying degreees. I was getting better at it when shelby was born I quit. It is about time to start up again

[Image: DIS3.jpg]

These are diecast and are all autographed. I am going to try and put them in order of HOF entry thats why the holes right now. The harvick came from NUTS member rowdyman. The Petty was signed at the HOF this year as was the DW. Now I need the pearson torino that is signed
[Image: DIS4.jpg]

This is my memorial lane. It started off as an accident. I had an empty case put a couple of leftover cars in it and realized they were all dead. Bells went off and now its this.

From left to right top to bottom here are the members

MARSHALL TEAGUE, JOE WEATHERLY, FIREBALL ROBERTS, JOHNNY THOMPSON, JIMMY PARDUE

SPEEDY THOMPSON, CURTIS TURNER, RALPH EARNHARDT, TINY LUND, BOBBY ISSAC

MARTY ROBBINS, LEE ROY YARBROUGH, RICHIE EVANS, NESLON STACY, TIM RICHMOND,

RAY HENDRICK, ROB MOROSSO, WENDELL SCOTT, JD MCDUFFIE, BILL FRANCE

CLIFFORD ALLISON, ALAN KULWICKI, DAVE ALLISON, NEIL BONNETT, CASEY ELLIOTT

TIM FLOCK, BOB WELBORN, JOHN NEMECHECK, ELMO LANGLEY, BANJO MATTHEWS

KENNY IRWIN, ADAM PETTY, LEE PETTY, TONY BETTENHAUSEN, JOHN SEARS

BLAISE ALEXANDER, SMOKEY YUNICK, DALE SR, TONY ROPER, HERB THOMAS

JOE LEE JOHNSON, RICKY HENDRICK, EMANUAL ZERVAKIS, ANDY KIRBY, BUCK BAKER

dick HUTCHERSON, dick BROOKS, JACK BOWSHER, LOUISE SMITH, BOBBY HAMILTON

BENNY PARSONS, CHRISTIAN ELDER, GC SPENCER, SAM MCQUAGG, STUB FADDEN

KEVIN GRUBB, dick MAY, LARRY FRANK

BLANK ROW

BILL FRANCE JR, TOM MCEWEN, AL HOFFMAN, RONNIE SOX, EARL BRIGGS CUNNINGHAM

I am only missing that I know of a couple of modified drivers that drove nascar for a couple of races. if you see any missing let me know or if you have any i dont have
[Image: mem.jpg]

The display cases were bought from Clint Sapp earlier this year and the kyle petty autographed diecast was a gift from clint.
Nice cars/cases! I still need to get a display case for my JJ die cast. I just keep putting it off.
Sweet collections Michael!!

Adam- im with you, keep putting off getting some cases for my Bobby and Tony cars
Amazing collection! I can imagine what a big fan of thee racing car. Some car of them are so old classic range, rare to see those now a days, keep it up.